As our design and artwork service has progressed we have been asked more and more regularly to source and manage the print and production of the finished literature.
It therefore made perfect sense for us to invest in some top quality digital printers along with the required finishing machines, thus allowing us to control the entire process and keep external costs to a minimum. Furthermore, when there is market sensitivity it means that we can maintain discretion and confidentiality.
Printing a customers literature in-house allows us not only to protect their budget, but also to provide a fast, accurate print facility which further endorses our commitment to total customer satisfaction.
In-House Print Capabilities
- A4 and smaller, full bleed brochures, up to 200 pages
- Folding, trimming and stitching
- A3, full bleed double sided sheets
- Hole punching for ring binders
- Tampo and Screen printers for routers, USB sticks etc.
- Collation and Comb binding